Sunday, April 7, 2013

MDS Monday Picks for Challenge #10

What an awesome collection of spreads this week. Thanks to everyone who participated in our double spread challenge... it was very difficult to decide on a MDS Monday Master




Joan's Pick: Wendy B

The page was so full of fun and action and I love the portion of the picture that Wendy highlighted with the frame.




Heidi's Pick: Crystal Frederick @ Craft Therapy with Crystal

Wow, these entries are getting so good! I have several I wanted to choose. I'm choosing Crystal's page - I just love the kit and color combo she chose. She did a great job pulling the colors from the photos into her layout.


Tara's Pick: Carolyn @ Carolyn's Paper Fantasties

I love the feel of Carolyn's page with the lovely colours and textures she's used. The accent frame is so well placed, too. Congratulations, Carolyn!



Beth's Pick: Cori @ My Creative Chat

I love that Cori's pages tell us about a fun family tradition. The naughty elf drawing mustaches on the photos is just too funny!


Rochelle's Pick: Julie @ See Julie Stamp
I like that she focused on the pictures and left the page simple. And her homemade baseball's are a perfect touch!


Let's not forget the prize! 
The winner of the $9.99 Digital Download is....
#11 - Amber M!

Congratulations to all! Don't forget to grab your badge and display it on your blog :)

Join us back here tomorrow for a fun sketch (with a twist!) from Tara.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pick Rochelle! It was fun and gets me using my MDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pick! There were so many great projects submitted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great layouts! I'm partial to Wendy's as Domestic Goddess is one of my favorite downloads - the pages are picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!