Monday, August 19, 2013

MDSM28 .. Let's Embellish!!


Hi there! Tara here as your hostess for this week's card sketch.

I love layers, plain and simple.  I love them in traditional papercrafting, and I definitely love them in digital designing too. Whether it is a whole bunch of different designer papers, or loads of embellishments, I just love to pile 'em on!

So this week, as an added challenge to the sketch, I'm wondering if you'll entertain me and make a fun 'embellishment cluster' on your project. Don't feel like you have to use the same ones as the sketch, just add in all your favourites. If you don't want to make an embellishment cluster, then feel free to replace that section with another element of your choice.


Be Sure to read the Guidelines above under "About MDS Monday".

Check out some fun samples from the Design Team below... The Challenge will be open until Friday August 30th @ 11:59 pm EST. We can't wait to see what you create! 


Tara Bourgoin


Heidi Baks


Beth Rush


Rochelle Gould


Holly Endress


Joan Jeffery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!