Sunday, February 16, 2014

MDSM Top Picks for Challenge #52

Such beautiful projects this week for the 'music' theme - such creative uses of music and music notes! Lets check out the top picks this week.

MDS Monday Master



I love Nicole's color choice and play on words with the little note graphic. What an adorable little card! ~Heidi


I Made it with MDS



I laughed out loud when I saw Lynn's creation this week... and I guess that's what the card is all about. I also love her little trio of circles/pearls/and leaves - it's a combination that catches your eye! Great job, again, Lynn. ~Joan



I love the way Wendie wrote out the old Mouseketeer song on her page! This is just the perfect Disney page with the cute font and Mickey punch image. Love it!!! ~Tami


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new card sketch from Tara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!