Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cindy's Picks for MDSM76!


Here are the top picks for this week as chosen by Cindy!

Thank you all for joining our Challenge this week! It was SUPER HARD to pick just one MDS Master! Seriously too many to choose from! So excited to see who gets picked for the DT call! - Cindy



Sharon Maranich


These are great photos for layout just like this! I love how she used one download called Game On for her whole page. I thought her use of stitching around the edges of the page really worked well with the layout. That fun title on the top photo had me sold! Great page and congrats Sharon! - Cindy


Biscuit at the Beach scrapbook page by Yapha

Another example of excellent photos for this layout! Great font on the title too!
Congrats on a clean and simple page that packs in that beachy feel! - Cindy

4 comments:

  1. I really loved Sharon's layout right from when I first saw it! It caught my eye immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sharon! Love your curving words on the top of your page! Also, congrats to Yapha too... your photos are adorable. Loved seeing all the pages created with the sketch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these takes on this sketch. Really highlight the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! You made my day! It was a fun sketch and I look forward to doing more. I dearly LOVE MDS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!