Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jeanna's Top Picks for MDSM#88!


Thank you all so much for playing along with my first sketch. I loved seeing everyone's take on the sketch and enjoyed reading the stories behind them. So, without further ado, here are my pics for this week's challenge!



Bree Renwick
Craft-somnia Momma

What a wonderful page!!!!  The elements, the awesome title block she created. I love how she grouped two of the photo boxes to highlight the family photo, and focused on each of her adorable sons. Perfect page!!!



Sharon Maranich
Sharon's Inkie Fingers

Sharon's photos instantly made me want to go to Hawaii. I've never been, but all of that gorgeous COLOR!!! I am totally inspired to plan a trip. Thanks for this beautiful page Sharon!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jeanna, this totally made my day! Thank YOU for such a great sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments. I just love doing these challenges each week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!