Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cindy's Top Picks!

Thank you all so much for playing along with my double sketch!  Love seeing all your creative work!
 Here are this weeks picks:


Hayley Kew
Hayley's Paper Garden


I love a girl who can multiply task at design challenges! Wonderful job! I loved both pages but this one is my FAV! Great pictures that coordinate with the snowflakes or snowbursts so well! Excellent work! ~ Cindy


Wendie Waldman
MDS.NET
Family Together - MDSM98 - pg 1 Family Together - MDSM98 - pg 2

Perfect layout to showcase your wonderful family event! I love that you kept it simple and focused on the fun photos.  Title if my favorite part! Love how you layered two different stamps for the title saying. Great job as always! ~ Cindy


Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!