Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tami's PIcks for MDSM93!


Thanks so much to everyone who submitted pages this week!  I loved them all!!!  Each one was fantastic and showed amazing creativity.

Here are this weeks picks:


Lisa Bullock
The Daffyscrapper

I love Lisa's attention to detail!  Look at all that stitching, and the pretty little stamps and embellishments she's placed all over her page!!!  Yet, the center of attention is still very clearly the photo.  In addition, the theme of the page is so well documented.  This is just lovely!  ~ Tami



Wendie Waldman
My Digital Studio

I love the way Wendie captured the beauty of nature in both the central photo and small accent photo!  I also thought it was a great idea to add the silver ribbons in place of the flourishes and the subtle white stitching under her title.  Another really lovely page! ~ Tami


Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments, Tami. I so appreciate all of you here at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!