Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weekly Winners MDSM115

Thanks to everyone who participated in "Our Favorite Things" challenge!  It was so fun to see everyone's favorite downloads, especially because a lot of them were my favorites too!  Looking at your pages was like traveling down memory lane.  In addition, the quality of pages this week was outstanding!!!  I've never had such a hard time picking winners.  In fact, you're all winners in my book!  Thank you again for creating with us and sharing your inspirational pages.  I have enjoyed making so many virtual digi-friends from this site!  Love, Tami

 Here are this week's picks:


Wendie Waldman
Wendie's page really touched me.  I remember reading Gone With the Wind as a teenager and going to a re-release of the movie with my sister; and this page brought back all those wonderful memories.  I love that Wendie included pictures from the movie, as well as a picture of Margaret Mitchell on her page, and I adore the vintage color scheme.  Outstanding job Wendie! ~ Tami




Sharon Maranich
Sharon's Inkie Fingers
This page is simply gorgeous, from the background photo, to the soft colors, and the beautiful leaf swirls that Sharon used to frame the page.  This just goes to show that simple pages can be absolutely stunning!  ~ Tami

I love the page my mom designed this week as well!  The purple and white background she created, with the subtle flowers and watercolor wash, makes the colors pop in these gorgeous photos.  She's been my most avid (and favorite) student from day one, and I'm so incredibly proud of how accomplished she's become (at age 78!)  This is just another lovely, lovely page.  ~ Tami

Thanks to everyone who participated! 

1 comment:

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!